Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chargers!


After starting the season 4-8, the San Diego Chargers sneaked in the playoffs last week with a win over the Denver Broncos. They won four straight, ending the season at 8-8 and became the first team in NFL history to start the season 4-8 and make the playoffs.  Yesterday, they had a meeting with one of their biggest rivals, the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Wild Card game.  After another close, intense game, the Chargers came out on top in Overtime, 23-17.  I must admit, after the 4-8 start I kinda stopped watching the Chargers knowing that they could be much, much better than what they were playing.  But, they definitely have finished the season strong and I am ashamed of myself for ever doubting my team.  Let's go to the Superbowl! Shit...

Even the Governator likes them! HA



You never knew...

No comments: