Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Finest of 2008

2008 has probably been the best year of my life so far.  Just another year of learning, another year of growin' and tryin' to make myself the best person I could be.  From trying new things, to meeting new people, to moving to yet another city and opening up a restaurant.  It's just another unexpected stop in life, but I'm really trying to take full advantage of this opportunity.  I find myself pretty damn lucky right now.  I really had no idea that I would be where I'm at.  Like Aliso Viejo?!  Where the fuck is that? But I'm here now and it's actually a pretty chill spot.  

But anyways, that picture is the ticket stub for what was by far the coolest thing I've done in recent memory.  Rock the Bells '08!  How can you beat a lineup that consisted of De La Soul, Rakim, Method Man, Mos Def, Nas, my main man MURS, The Pharcyde, and my favorite group of all time: A Tribe Called Quest.  Seein' my favorite artists live, on E was such an exhilarating experience.  Listening to the best music, on an amazing drug (kids don't try this at home!) was inexplicably satisfying. I hope '09 is just as dope if not better.  I hope that you will like to make the next appearance with me! HA Peace to 08!


You never knew...

No comments: