Wednesday, January 28, 2009

10 days in... I miss you

It's been hard I'm not gonna lie, and I miss you so much.  You chill with my friends,  my siblings, all while I'm around.  But, I've ignored you.  I'm doin well so far, and it feel so good.  I'm just not as lazy anymore.  I actually feel like doin shit. I mean my laundry is folded, my room is cleaner, I finished my homework, and when I wake up in the morning, I'm not all sluggish.  You were affecting my everyday mood, and I hated it.  Not to mention, that for some reason I have money that I wouldn't usually have because I'm spending it on you.  And yes, you are a waste of money.  Money that I work incredibly hard for and could be using on better stuff.  Or just saving it.  I think I'm coming to realize that there's more important things to do in life, and you weren't really helping me accomplish them.  Don't get me wrong, I'll always love you, but there's a time and place for everything and I need to get my priorities straight.  People are telling me that I need an incentive to stay away from you. But really, I'm just doing this for myself, for self-discipline.  To show myself that I don't need anyone or anything to tell me what I should or could do.  It's only been 10 days, though, and I don't want to speak too soon.  So stay away, back the fuck up, and maybe I'll see you in 30. Peace.

You never knew...

No comments: