Sunday, February 8, 2009

L-O!

Trade him? Don't sign him in the offseason?  For all the Odom haters out there, tonight was the night he officially shut you up.  In probably the biggest game of the season so far, Lamar Odom stepped up like a beast.  The Lakers were playing the second best team in the league.  The Cavs had an undefeated home record at home at 23-0 and the Lakers were coming into Cleveland to finish a six game road trip.  Up to this point in the season this was their biggest game of the season and they were playing it without the big man, Mr. Bynum.  I recorded the game and told my sister not to tell me what the result was.  She said it was just a regular game.  Yeah, a regular game for casual fans like her, but not to me (haha just kidding Ateh.)  Now to see Lamar Odom post a 28 point 17 rebound game, and to see the Lakers hand King James and the Cavs their first loss of the season just about made my night.  I'm sure you haters don't wanna trade him now.  Fuckers.

You never knew...

No comments: