Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sorry Boston, again

Thanks to Jed I was unable to watch the final three minutes of the Lakers triumphant victory over the Celtics on Thursday night.  UGH! Nonetheless, I know the outcome and I don't think I can be any happier with the current status of my beloved team.  The Lakers hold the best record in the NBA at 40-9.  They snapped Boston's two longest win streaks of the season and its the first time a team has done that twice to the same team in the same season.  SWEET! They're 5-0 on their current road trip and tomorrow they will face King James and the Cavs (second best record in the NBA)  at 12:30.  IF they win they win that game, the Lakers will finish this six game road trip at 6-0.  That would be excellent.  The only thing going wrong for the Lakes is that big man Andrew Bynum is out with a torn MCL.  Get better buddy.  We're gonna need you in the Finals, because yes, the Lake Show is gonna be back in the Finals.  Or at least I hope so. I'll be keepin' my fingers crossed.



You never knew...

No comments: